Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i'm gettin all inspired and shit

Ok I have been writing since I was a child. My mother can prove it but you don't want to talk to her. I have millions of stories, some are complete others... not so much. I have been published as a contributor to "Destroy all Movies" (edited by Zach Carlson), I am working on potentially good stuff that my lead to other good stuff. I just have to get off my ass and get to the grindstone or the taco bar, whichever works. I used to write like a young genius whilst intoxicated but alas I can no longer imbibe the way I used to. I still have the idea's but now I have to force myself to sit down to work, after or before the work that buys me toilet paper. Great god toilet paper I sing thy praises. I am confused by all the "lady power" stuff such as roller derby and naked yoga or whatever. No desire to hang out with a bunch of power mad women on wheels whose desire it is to put you in the hospital for new knees. Allrighty then, enough rant for one evening. Hope you are doing better tomorrow than you are right now. j

No comments:

Post a Comment