Wednesday, June 29, 2011

time makes me dizzy...

Time has been a frugal stranger lately, I work such odd hours that I find myself loosing my time. It's a weird phenomena when you have all the time in the world you just don't care. It's like having money, you only really care about it when it's gone. The same apply's to time, you don't make the most of it when you have all you can use. To be geeky I watch Dr Who quite a bit and the doctor doesn't much think about time until something bad is going to happen. Say like when a companion is about to hit the concrete running, then the nostalgia works get flowing. I'm not sure anyone besides Dr Who fanatics will get that reference but what the hell. I think this whole meditation comes from not enough sleep lately. I just haven't been counting the sheep like I used ta. I feel them coming on tonight, I hope they keep trotting over my head for at least 8 hours. I saw something good today, another road-kill hair weave. I don't know if folks aren't using enough glue on their hair but be carful, no one likes to see good hair on the side of the road. j

No comments:

Post a Comment