Thursday, July 7, 2011

I want a wookie not a bear...

Seriously if I was to choose a life size pet I would prefer a wookie to a large hairy gay man. Why you ask, well even though wookies shed it probably wouldn't look like someone rubbed their pubes all over your home. I'm not sure what wookies eat but I probably would not have to shop at whole foods to get it. Wookies are cute, and while many bears are also cute I doubt wookies bring drunk men to your home. I bring enough drunk men to my home all on my own. I also don't think a bear would save me from being frozen in carbonite by jaba the hutt. All in all I think I would prefer Ron Pearlman from the 80's melodrama Beauty and the Beast on rogain. The ultimate pet would be an albino midget, If you ever see one bag it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment