Thursday, October 6, 2011

Why oh why..

Does it need to be like this! I watched a really good movie today though... Harmful Insect, Japanese made in 2001 directed by Akihiko Shiota starring a very young and cute Aoi Miyazaki. I have been waiting to see this movie for years and wasn't disappointed in the least. I love the ability of Japanese movies to show us that being young is not at all the same as it was when someone my age was. It's hard now, I wouldn't go back for any reason. It's all about a 13 year old girl and basically the horrible things that happen to her. I admit to being a softy, so I will admit to crying. This isn't going to be the run of the mill review, I don't want to give anything away. That is how I went into watching it, knew I had wanted to see it 10 years ago and being able to today was the highlight, that and the little bit of rain we got. Ok, not much time before bed but now that I have my google account off of lock down I'll be here more. toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment